Twin Cities, MN | 763-559-8200
At American Senior Benefits, we understand you may have a lot of questions regarding annuities. It is our goal to answer your questions or concerns and ensure that you have peace of mind.
Our highly-trained agents are ready to answer all of your questions about annuities and any investment options. We can also provide you with financial planning services and life insurance.
• Fixed Annuities
• Indexed Annuities with Fixed Option
• Variable Annuities
• Allianz — Rated “A+ (Superior)”
• American Equity — Rated “A- (Excellent)”
• Americo — Rated “A- (Excellent)”
• Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company -Rated “B++ (Good)”
• Aviva — Rated “A (Excellent)”
• EquiTrust Life Insurance Company — Rated“B++ (Good)”
• Great American Life Insurance Company®(GALIC) - Rated “A (Excellent)”
• Life of the Southwest — Rated “A (Excellent)”
• National Western — Rated “A (Excellent)”
• North American Company - Rated “A+ (Superior)”
• One America — Rated “A+ (Superior)”
• Royal Neighbors of America — Rated “A- (Excellent)”
How much do annuities cost?
How do annuities compare to mutual funds?
What are the retirement income benefits?
Most importantly, we are NO HASSLE, NO OBLIGATION consultants – and we’re going to listen to your needs and provide a reliable evaluation of annuities:
Call us today to set up a FREE CONSULTATION or a FREE REVIEW of your existing annuities at: 763-559-8200. We look forward to helping you!
Please also do not hesitate to call us and set up a FREE REVIEW of your existing annuities. We’ve helped many people across Minnesota answer some common questions:
Call For a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION or a FREE REVIEW OF YOUR EXISTING ANNUITIES!
Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Weekend & Evening Appointments Available By Request.
*We will reply to set up your free consultation within 1 business day.