Twin Cities, MN | 763-559-8200
For those who are on Medicare, sometimes the basic plan isn't enough. We offer all of the Medicare Supplemental policies available. These may help you to reduce costs associated with prescription drug coverage, doctor visits, and medical equipment. Talk to our experienced and highly-trained agents about the options that may fit your needs. Let us help you save money on out-of-pocket costs.
American Senior Benefits is one of 45 agencies throughout the country that puts our client's first in providing the best insurance products. This includes long-term care insurance and annuities. Call us today for help getting covered properly.
• Medicare and You
• Understanding Medicare Part A & B
• Understanding Medicare Part D
• American Continental - Rated “A (Excellent)”
• American Family Life Assurance Company (AFLAC) — Rated “A+ (Superior)”
• Assured Life Association - Rated “A+ (Superior)”
• Central State Indemnity — Rated “A+ (Superior)”
• Forethought Life Insurance Company - Rated “A- (Excellent)”
• Gerber Life - Rated “A (Excellent)”
• Loyal American Life Insurance Company® -Rated “A- (Excellent)”
• Marquette National - Rated “B+ (Good)”
• Mutual of Omaha - Rated “A+ (Superior)”
• Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company - Rated “B++ (Good)”
• Sterling Investors Life - Rated “B (Fair)”
• United Healthcare (UHC) Medicare
• Advantage & AARP’s Medicare Supplement plans - Rated “A (Excellent)”
• Cost plans including BC/BS, and Medica
• Advantage plans including UCARE, and HUMANA
We're looking out for you with quality insurance plans. You can have the peace of mind to dream big.
Talk to our agents today for a FREE initial consultation on Medicare Supplements.