Are Annuities The Right Fit For You?
At American Senior Benefits, we understand you may have a lot of questions regarding annuities. It is our goal to answer your questions or concerns and ensure that you have peace of mind.
Our highly-trained agents are ready to answer all of your questions about annuities and any investment options. We can also provide you with financial planning services and life insurance.
Please also do not hesitate to call us and set up a FREE REVIEW of your existing annuities. We’ve helped many people across Minnesota answer some common questions:
- How do I get guaranteed lifetime income?
- How do annuities compare to mutual funds?
- What are the retirement income benefits?
Most importantly, we are NO HASSLE, NO OBLIGATION consultants – and we’re going to listen to your needs and provide a reliable evaluation of annuities:
Call us today to set up a FREE CONSULTATION or a FREE REVIEW of your existing annuities at: 763-559-8200. We look forward to helping you!
Discuss annuities with our trusted agents
- Fixed Annuities
- Indexed Annuities with Fixed Option
- Variable Annuities
- Allianz — Rated “A+ (Superior)”
- American Equity — Rated “A- (Excellent)”
- Americo — Rated “A- (Excellent)”
- Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company -Rated “B++ (Good)”
- Aviva — Rated “A (Excellent)”
- EquiTrust Life Insurance Company — Rated“B++ (Good)”
- Great American Life Insurance Company®(GALIC) - Rated “A (Excellent)”
- Life of the Southwest — Rated “A (Excellent)”
- National Western — Rated “A (Excellent)”
- North American Company - Rated “A+ (Superior)”
- One America — Rated “A+ (Superior)”
- Royal Neighbors of America — Rated “A- (Excellent)”
*Annuity payouts are subject to the claims paying ability and financial strength of the issuing insurance company. An investment in an annuity involves market risk and possible loss of principal. "